Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I love Google Adsense

Google Ads were the first that I willingly clicked on, mostly because they led to articles or pages that I found legitimately interesting. I also think they are aesthetically pleasing.

They remain my favourite advertisements, right above those where you click to hit a home run. It is also very easy to set up an account, and easy to get approved; after all, I got approved.

While I haven't yet made any money, it is amazing to think that there are people who earn lots of money from blogging, enough to call it an income. Think about that the next time you visit a site with advertisements: that may be the way they are supporting themselves.

The funniest, I think, is when budgeting blogs, which typically begin because a person is so in debt they need a way to organize it all, begin making money off of their advertisements. Originally used as a tool (kind of like a calorie counter), it earns the person money to pay off their debts!

No comments: