Friday, October 24, 2008

Heroes: Now just like LOST!



This graphic is from here. I have pinpointed what is wrong with Heroes this season. Heroes used to have all the answers. You couldn't miss an episode without feeling lost and confused.

Now, even with seeing all the episodes, I am lost and confused.

In short, it is just like watching Lost. I don't know what's going on. I'm not sure who is alive and who is dead. Things are said, people go places, but I'm not sure what it all means. For a while, people were not who they were on the outside...people were switching bodies and going back in time so much I wasn't sure who was who.

Now Heroes is as infuriating as LOST. Who would have thought that the show that gave answers would only give questions?

1 comment:

Dan Reynolds said...

What's wrong with lost?