Thursday, October 30, 2008

Meg Cabot NaNoWriMos! And other prepatory comments



I've written before about my admiration for Meg Cabot and all the writing she does. Well, it turns out she is participating in NaNoWriMo this year too! And she hates the revision process! I can almost imagine myself writing 50,000 words, but the editing is something that might be out of reach for me.

Two days out and I'm excited. I have already opened a Google Document entitled, "National Novel Writing Month" that currently has no words in it. I work all day Saturday (8-4) so I might not get a head start, but I'll attempt to persevere.

I was thinking today that I'll probably be better at this because I've gone to university. Not for any good reason other than I know I can sit down and write 5000 words at a time. And that I am capable of pulling an all night then going to work the next morning.

No comments: