Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hey, Remember When I Decided To Stop Writing About Sarah Palin?



I was done with Sarah Palin. To be honest, things had gotten out of hand. Everything this woman did offended me. It consumed a lot of my of time and frustration. I lived in complete fear that this woman would become Vice President and then quite possibly President of the United States.

Mostly because she's not very smart. But on November 11th, I was done. No more writing about Sarah Palin. I broke my own rule a few days later because she let everyone know she drinks Diet Dr Pepper but that was just because I'm a huge Dr Pepper drinker.

And now she's back on my blog. Mostly because she's been mouthing off about the media. And because the above video summarizes the issue pretty well (Thanks to the daily show). Media Matters For America had the hugest cow yesterday over this. Mostly because she had blamed liberal bloggers and the mainstream media for pushing the "Trig is not her baby" story.

Blah blah blah blah. No one in the mainstream media wanted to touch that story. Its all very messy to accuse someone of faking a pregnancy. No one wants near that noise. Except maybe Andrew Sullivan who writes about it at least once a week. And everyone thinks he's crazy.

Hopefully now everyone thinks Sarah Palin is crazy. And now I'm done writing about her for the next three months (at least).

No comments: