Thursday, January 8, 2009

Does This Mean Nothing From Think Tank Will Be Played?



I was rewatching the above video and noticing the accompanying music. Nothing from Think Tank, only 13 and before. Are we now pretending that Think Tank didn't happen? Really? Is this so Graham will be there? Why is no one even talking about this?

I know there's mixed feelings on Think Tank, but I really, really love it. Without it, there would be no Caravan, no Sweet Song, no Brother's & Sisters...No Out of Time! What?

I guess I'll deal with it. So far my dream playlist includes French Song, Essex Dogs (including Dancehall?), and The Universal. So far.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I agree with you. I think Caravan is my no. 2 Blur song ever, so It would be a shame to miss out on Think Tank.
Although, having Graham there is worth the loss.