Saturday, April 3, 2010

Netflix Watch Instantly for the Wii (Or, Oh Man, Doesn't FDR look HOT?)

A week ago, I received my Watch Instantly disk from Netflix for my Wii. In honor of Joe Biden, I will note that (to me), this is a big fucking deal.



And it has been the awesomeness. I've seen old PBS documentaries, today Dan watch all of Weeds Season 4 (he had Good Friday off, the jerk), and The Proposal starring famous cheated on person, Sandra Bullock. It has been good times.

Which leads to this: I didn't see the documentary on FDR, but apparently he was quite the fox when he was younger. Proof:



To which my lovely boyfriend said, "He looks like Ryan Gosling! I had no idea!"

So, like, there's this meme about Ryan Gosling and I'll give you a moment to check it out, if you haven't. Go on.

Okay.

Which leads, of course, to this type of madness in my brain.





The moral of the story? I'm really enjoying Netflix Watch Instantly on the Wii. Its expanding my horizons. Before this, I thought Woodrow Wilson was the hottest president.

1 comment:

Kadija said...

LOL! This made my day. Hilarious.