Monday, March 9, 2009

John McCain Is More Hip Than Me

The guy twitters! All the fucking time! I have nothing to twitter about. Ooh, I just ate a slice of pizza....should I twitter? Its warm outside, should I twitter about it?

He recently "tweeted" (and I just got used to the facebook terminology -- friend, poke, facebooked) about beaver management which has North Carolina all aflutter (instead of atwitter).

“How does one manage a beaver?” U.S. Sen. John McCain asked his followers from the Senate floor this week.

McCain's derisive comments – “$650,000 for beaver management in North Carolina and Mississippi,” he typed on his Twitter mini-blog – came as part of his continuing campaign against directed spending, or earmarks, in the federal government.


Except: if you don't manage these beavers, flood damage to roads, homes and farms happens. You know. Oops.

But that John McCain is one funny guy!

No comments: