Sunday, April 26, 2009

Open Letter To The Member of Blur:

Dear Damon, Alex, Graham, and Dave;

I'm a little frustrated with the lack of U.S. news for you guys. I know that I haven't been a fan for long, but I barely missed the boat on the U.S. tour in 2003. I have spent the last (almost) six years kicking myself, for not being on that boat sooner.

You have to come to America. Soonish. I live in a major American city (Washington, DC) and can get to many other major American cities.

I am an American, like others, who love your entire catalog. Not just a few singles I heard on MTV. A very big fan. As in I don't think that between October 2003-October 2004 I heard any music that wasn't somehow involved with Blur or its members.

And you are still my "favorite" band. And yet no U.S. plans? No peep, no acknowledgment that there are other countries besides the U.K. that love you? What do I have to do?

Love,
Celia

No comments: