Saturday, December 20, 2008

Top Five Listened to Songs Since 2005, According To My Last FM

A long time ago, I was a freshman in college eager to define my musical tastes. So I got Last.FM when it was still known as audioscrobbler and everyone was happy. This is primarily heavy on music I was listening to 2005-2006, because sometime in 2007 it stopped working.

1. Wolf Parade - Grounds For Divorce



2. The Killers - Where Is She?



I actually have three tracks labeled this, so that's partially where the inflation comes from. Also because I would put all three of these tracks into an iTunes playlist and put it on repeat. I loved this song but they'll never release it because its based on a murder in Scotland, and the parents felt uncomfortable with it.

3. Wolf Parade - I'll Believe In Anything



Okay, I was hardcore into Wolf Parade. I used to play these songs over and over and over again sophomore year (2005-2006).

4. Elliot Smith - Say Yes



You know, like when you fall in love with someone and they send you a song that you listen to 60 times in one night? Yeah.

5. Saturday Looks Good To Me - Lift Me Up

Okay, this is technically cheating but there was no good recording of Lift Me Up (the only one was set to skateboarding, WTFuck?) so this is Alcohol instead.

No comments: