Monday, February 8, 2010

The Betrayal of the Blood Lilly by Lauren Willig



I'm going to admit that the DC Public library had their eye on the ball with this one, because just a few weeks after I complained about their inability to get books on time, I receive the book.

Actually, now its been a while since I finished it.



[See! All the way back in January.]

But it was a lot like all the other books. Cute. No one you care about is in too big of trouble, even though it looks high stakes. Really, I can never remember too much about the actual spy plots. But its nice, its fun, and it makes me regret having a job because it comes between me and the reading.

As always with series books, I immediately want to read the next installment. And I recommend it if you like a little escapism.

No comments: